THE GUN TRADE ASSOCIATION LIMITED CODE OF PRACTICE
1. The safety of the public shall be a priority for the Association and its members.
2. All members must be acquainted with the relevant law and comply with it in all respects.
3. A primary aim of all our members is to give good service to their customers and to the public.
4. All members shall take responsibility for the products that they sell.
5. Members shall conduct themselves in a proper and professional manner in their dealings with other members of the trade and the public.
6. Members' advertising shall be designed and worded so as not to bring the trade or its products into disrepute.
7. All members shall abide by the stated aims and objectives of the Association as published.
8. Members shall be held accountable for their actions by the Association.